Bar End Mirror. Bolt on Motorcycle Mirrors, CRG Constructor Race Group Product
The Hindsight Bar End Mirror is best functioning, highest quality motorcycle mirror you'll find anywhere. We use custom convex glass formed to our own specification to give you the perfect balance between field of vision and image magnification. To reduce glare, the glass has an automotive quality mirror tinting. Rubber mounting helps the glass resist vibration. The lightweight but sturdy construction allows the Hindsight Mirror to be positioned for optimal viewing without concern of movement during high speed runs or excursions over rough roads.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum CNC Machined Billet Construction
- Black Anodized
- All stainless hardware
- Fully modular assembly; all parts are replaceable
- Extension elbow is reversible to allow for either left / right side use.
- Will fit most handlebar/clip-ons with an outer diameter of a 7/8” (requires10mm (3/8”) of bare bar out board of the grip/throttle assembly)
- Optional Billet internal Bar End Mirror Adapter Kit will allow internal mounting on virtually any handlebar/clip-on
The particular set-up on your bike, and your personal preferences will impact which mounting makes sense for your application. Whenever possible, we recommend mounting the Hindsight Bar End Mirror with the basic mount, which clamps to the outer diameter of a 7/8" handlebar / clip-on.
Use of the basic clamp mount requires having approximately 3/8" or 10mm (clamp is .415" thick) of bare bar outboard of the grip / throttle assembly. If your grips are mounted near the end of the bar, move your grips and controls inboard (away form the end of the bar).
Bar End Mirrors traditionally mount into the end bore of hollow handle bars. The Internal Bar End Adapter assembly allows for mounting the Hindsight Mirror in this traditional fashion.
* Customers should make an evaluation of the bike and mounting options before purchasing Hindsight Mirrors. If you find making such assessment beyond you comfort / experience level, please consult with a dealer, or contact us and we will be happy to offer our recommendations.