Motorcycle Levers. Adjustable Clutch Lever for Japanese Bikes
Our Adjustable Motorcycle Brake Levers are truly on-the-fly position adjustable lever, designed for OEM style master cylinders. The miniature "clicker" lever controls a roller cam assembly, giving riders the ability to manipulate lever position while riding. Brake fade and clutch adjustments can be tuned in with ease. Our CRG Roll-a-Click levers are the same as those used by all AMA factory Supersport and Superstock teams.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum CNC Machined Billet Construction
- Gold Anodized or Grey Hard-Anodized
- Regular or “Shorty” Length - (1 1/4 inch shorter)
- Accommodates Small and Large hand sizes
- Applications for most late model Aprilia, Bimota, Buell, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Laverda, Moto Guzzi, Suzuki, Yamaha models
Three-Tone Finish. Lever gold Anodized or Gry Hard Anodized
Pivot Carrier-Clear Anodized
Position Adjust Clicker- Red Anodized
6 Position Adjustable, One hand Adjustable Spring
8mm Pivot Bore
Stainless Steel Hardware
Sealed Roller Bearing
Available in a Standard size or an Shorty version that is 1 1/4' shorter lever.
Brake Lever | Motorcycle Levers
*This lever should not be used on any motorcycle, or in any application, other than specified. Doing so could result in serious bodily injury, a crash, and/or equipment damage. This component should be installed by a certified mechanic or qualified technician. It is intended for closed course race applications only.